Gasoline Floating Motor Pump 1309 l/min
- Briggs & Stratton petrol engine
- Max flow 1309 l / min
- Max pressure 3 bars
- Highly resistant aluminum alloy pump body.
- Suction equipped with a stainless steel grid to prevent the access of dirt and debris larger than 10 mm in diameter which could damage the pump.
- 2,5″ discharge outlet.
- The float made of polyethylene by centrifugal injection in a single block.
- New design is equipped with a removable tank and handles for easy transport.
- The tank is connected with a fuel hose to the original fuel system. This modification extends the operating time of the pumps by several hours without filling.