Fire engine and exhaustion transportable single turbine
Petrol petrol engine
Max flow 2000 l / min
1000 l / min at 5 bars
500 l / min at 8 bars
Motor pump Fire or exhaustion high pressure and flow
This motor pump is intended to fight against fire or to supply vehicles or water tanks.
- Pump and motor are mounted on a painted steel frame with handles.
• Single turbine centrifugal pump
• Pump body in resistant aluminum alloy
· (Bronze body option available)
• Bronze turbines
• Mechanical seal
• Stainless steel shaft
• Automatic ignition by guaranteed exhaust gas up to 6m.
• 1 outlet of 1 1/2 ”BSP (45 mm) with valve
• 1 suction of 2 ”1/2 BSP (70 mm)
• Petrol engine Kholer 20 CV at 3600 rpm, air cooling
• 12V electric start
• Separate or attached 11 L tank
• On / off button
• Accelerator lever
• Oil gauge
• Table lighting
• Pressure gauge
A selection of pumps adapted to your specific needs
Large range of firefighting and flood fighting motor pumps. Pumps can be skid-mounted, portable, or trailer-mounted
Marine - Sea water
Range of motor pumps resistant to sea water. Can be used for security services on ships and oil ports, commercial ports
Fire pumps are usually approved by a certification body and are powered by an electric or diesel engine or sometimes by a steam turbine.
Flood Construction site
Pumps used for lifting wastewater, evacuating loaded and muddy water, drying or irrigating.
Motor pumps and a swimming pool to fight fires, as well as our range of cellar pumps intended for the evacuation of rainwater and clear water!