Self-priming pump for sewage (144m3/h max)
Exhaust pump which allows large quantities of charged water to be moved. Usable in several areas such as construction sites or mines.
Aluminum flanged suction and discharge ports, easily replaceable. Marine option with bronze turbine. Made in Europe.
- Gasoline or electric diesel engine
- Max flow 144m³/h
- 108m³/h at 1.4 bar
- 800m³/h at 2.4 bar
- Engine: Electric, Diesel (Hatz / Lombardini) or Gasoline (Honda / Briggs / Lombardini / Robin)
- Starter: Manual or electric
- Dewatering pump that can move large quantities of loaded water on construction sites, mines or for sea water.
- Cast iron wear plate, easily removable, coated with abrasion and grease resistant rubber.
- Fittings: BSP 4 ”
- GALSI 5 UNI 3600 aluminum pump body
- Abrasion resistant G25 cast iron impeller
- Available in navy version
- Max flow: 144m3 / h - 2400 lpm
- Max pressure: 3.2 bar - 32m
- Priming: Automatic by filling the pump body
- Solid passage: 40mm
- Made in Europe.
Assembly of the motor pump
- Configuration: Protective frame or chassis on wheels with 4 handles
- Removable pump body
- Priming plug
- Dimensions: 860 x 580 x 630 mm (excluding trolley)
- Weight: 70kg
- Pump body in UNI 3054 aluminum resistant to salt water
- Cast iron volute G25
- Bronze impeller bral UNI5275