Self-priming diesel exhaust pump for dirty water (150m3 / h max)
2400 lpm at 6m
1800 lpm at 14m
800 lpm at 22m
- Engine: HATZ
- Model: 1B50
- Power: 8.5kW @ 3600 RPM
- Fuel: Diesel
- Starter: Manual
- Fuel tank: 5L
- Consumption: 2.1L at 3600 RPM
- Fittings: BSP 4 ”
- GALSI 5 UNI 3600 aluminum pump body
- G25 cast iron impeller
- Max flow: 150m3 / h - 2500 lpm
- Max pressure: 3 bar - 30m
- Priming: Automatic by filling the pump body
- Solid passage: 40mm
- Exhaust pump which allows large quantities of loaded water to be moved.
- It is perfect for emptying flooded areas or in industrial applications.
- But also on construction sites or to support civil security against floods.
- Made in Europe.
Assembly of the motor pump
- Configuration: Tubular frame with 4 handles
- Removable pump body
- Priming plug
- Dimensions: x 830 560 630 mm x
- Weight: 114kg
- Electric starter with 12V battery
- Chassis on wheels
A selection of pumps adapted to your specific needs
Large range of firefighting and flood fighting motor pumps. Pumps can be skid-mounted, portable, or trailer-mounted
Marine - Sea water
Range of motor pumps resistant to sea water. Can be used for security services on ships and oil ports, commercial ports
Fire pumps are usually approved by a certification body and are powered by an electric or diesel engine or sometimes by a steam turbine.
Flood Construction site
Pumps used for lifting wastewater, evacuating loaded and muddy water, drying or irrigating.
Motor pumps and a swimming pool to fight fires, as well as our range of cellar pumps intended for the evacuation of rainwater and clear water!