High pressure centrifugal fire engine Fiat engine
Petrol petrol engine
Max flow 2400l / min
1730 l / min at 8 bars
1040 l / min at 10 bars
Portable centrifugal fire engine, developed on the basis of practical experience.
Very reliable in every situation or use thanks to a thousand proven components.
High pressure portable centrifugal fire pump
• Unique sound level of 81 dB (A); No need for hearing protection required by regulations
• Easy to operate even with gloves
• Lowered fuel tank for easy filling
Performance at 3m
1730 l / min @ 8 bars
1330 l / min @ 10 bars
Performance at 7,5m
1.190 l / min at 8 bars
1.040 l / min at 10 bars
2.400 l / min maximum flow rate for drainage or transfer
• Pressure with closed valves: 16 bar
• Test pressure: 25 bar
Large flow at low pressure
• Two-stage centrifugal pump
• Rresistant to charged water
• Pace of cavitation
• Rresistant for continuous service, for days ...
• Suction by SYM 70 fitting
• Discharge: 2 DSP 70 fittings
• 4 cylinder engine - 4 Stroke Fiat 54 kW / 74 HP at 4.000 rpm
• Usable in all inclinations, no problems with oil lubrication
• Electric start as standard; Integrated emergency manual start.
• 8 handles in the corners allow easy transport with two hands.
Without getting stuck, without tripping because of protruding handles
• Protective stainless steel cradle with additional roll-bar