Single turbine centrifugal fire engine
- Petrol petrol engine
- Automatic priming
- Max flow 2650 l / min
- max head height 80m
• Monoturbine centrifugal pump
• Pump body in resistant aluminum alloy.
• Bronze turbine.
• Mechanical seal.
• Stainless steel shaft.
• Automatic ignition by exhaust gas guaranteed up to 6m.
• 2 2 1/2 ”BSP (65 mm) water outlet with valve
• 1 suction of 4 ”BSP (70 mm).
• KHOLER 27 CV petrol engine at 3600 rpm,
• V-twin cylinder - air-cooled
• 12V electric start
• 22 L tank detached
Performance at 1 m
•2650 l/min @ 1,75 Bars
•1800 l/min @ 3,5 Bars
•1130 l/min @ 5,2 Bars
•680 l/min @ 7 Bars
• Pump and motor are mounted on a painted steel frame with handles.
• Can also be delivered on skid (bare chassis).
CONTROL PANEL WITH
• On / off button.
• Accelerator lever.
• Table lighting.
• Pressure mano.
A selection of pumps adapted to your specific needs
Large range of firefighting and flood fighting motor pumps. Pumps can be skid-mounted, portable, or trailer-mounted
Marine - Sea water
Range of motor pumps resistant to sea water. Can be used for security services on ships and oil ports, commercial ports
Fire pumps are usually approved by a certification body and are powered by an electric or diesel engine or sometimes by a steam turbine.
Flood Construction site
Pumps used for lifting wastewater, evacuating loaded and muddy water, drying or irrigating.
Motor pumps and a swimming pool to fight fires, as well as our range of cellar pumps intended for the evacuation of rainwater and clear water!