Sewage pump for contaminated water (100m3 / h max)
- Exhaust pump which allows large quantities of loaded water to be moved.
- Its diesel engine with electric starter and its weight of 120kg allows it to be used in several areas such as the evacuation of loaded water on construction sites or irrigation.
- This type of pump is essential for emptying flood zones. It is used by civil security against floods.
- Made in Europe.
Max flow 100m3 / h
800lpm at 2 bar
- Engine: KOHLER LOMBARDINI
- Model: KD 15 440
- Power: 7.5kW @ 3600 RPM
- Fuel: Diesel
- Starter: Electric with 12V battery
- Fuel tank: 4.3L
- Consumption: 280GR / kWh at 3600 RPM
- Fittings: BSP 3 ”
- GALSI 5 UNI 3600 aluminum pump body
- G25 cast iron impeller
- Max flow: 100M3/ H = 1666 lpm
- Max pressure: 2.8 bar - 28m
- Priming: Automatic by filling the pump body
- Solid passage: 28mm
Assembly of the motor pump
- Configuration: Tubular frame with 4 handles
- Removable pump body
- Priming plug
- Dimensions: x 940 840 790 mm x
- Weight: 120kg
- Possible option: on wheels