Fire pump with double centrifugal turbine
Petrol petrol engine
Max flow 2500 l / min
1300 l / min at 7.5 bars
450 l / min at 12.5 bars
Motor pump Fire or high flow exhaustion
It is intended for fight fire or supply vehicles or water tanks.
Performance at 1 m
2250 l / min @ 1,7 Bars
1800 l / min @ 3,5 Bars
1300 l / min @ 5,2 Bars
1100 l / min @ 7 Bars
450 l / min @ 10 Bars
• Pump and motor are mounted on a painted steel frame with handles.
• Can also be delivered on skid (bare chassis).
• This pump uses the new technology of a double centrifugal turbine
• Pump body in resistant aluminum alloy.
• Bronze turbine.
• Mechanical seal.
• Stainless steel shaft.
• Automatic ignition by exhaust gas guaranteed up to 6m.
• 2 2 1/2 ”BSP (65 mm) outlets with valve
• 1 suction of 4 ”BSP (70 mm).
• KHOLER 38 CV petrol engine at 3600 rpm,
• Bi-cylinder in V, 4T - air cooling
• 12V electric start
• 22 L tank detached
CONTROL PANEL WITH
• On / off button.
• Accelerator lever.
• Table lighting.
• Pressure mano.
WEIGHT: 125 kg
DIMENSIONS: 940 x 660 x 787 mm
A selection of pumps adapted to your specific needs
Large range of firefighting and flood fighting motor pumps. Pumps can be skid-mounted, portable, or trailer-mounted
Marine - Sea water
Range of motor pumps resistant to sea water. Can be used for security services on ships and oil ports, commercial ports
Fire pumps are usually approved by a certification body and are powered by an electric or diesel engine or sometimes by a steam turbine.
Flood Construction site
Pumps used for lifting wastewater, evacuating loaded and muddy water, drying or irrigating.
Motor pumps and a swimming pool to fight fires, as well as our range of cellar pumps intended for the evacuation of rainwater and clear water!